Microgaming Banking Options
To play for real money at any online casino, players have to first register a real play account and load it. Microgaming casinos offer several safe and secure banking methods to help players load their accounts safely and securely.
The good news is that most of the top Microgaming online casinos support multiple currencies. So players can deposit funds and withdraw winnings in currencies such as USD, EURO, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, NOK, SEK, and others.
Safe and Secure
Many new online casino players are worried about the safety of their money at Microgaming casinos. But they can rest assured that Microgaming online casinos are as safe as banks.
All Microgaming online casinos implement the latest P128-bit digital encryption technology to protect player details from Internet cheats and hackers. The casinos have to take this essential step because the major financial institutions they partner with require it.
Players who are not comfortable about revealing their banking or credit card details through email can call the casino through the toll-free number and reveal their details directly to the customer care agent. Microgaming online casinos also use the services of fraud detection services such as DataCash to secure online payments.
In addition, Microgaming online casinos have sound privacy policies, which prevent them from sharing players’ personal and financial details with third party companies.
Players can use the following banking methods to load their accounts quickly, safely, and securely at Microgaming online casinos.
- Credit Cards: Players can use Visa and MasterCard credit cards to deposit as well as withdraw cash from their online casino gaming account. Withdrawals through credit cards are possible only for UK residents.
- Debit Cards: A wide range of debit cards such s Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Solo, and others can be used to load player accounts.
- PayPal: PayPal is a safe, secure, fast, and anonymous way to load one's online casino gaming account. Players can use PayPal as a withdrawal method as well.
- Neteller: Neteller, like PayPal, is an electronic payment processing services. Players can use it to safely, securely, and anonymously deposit and withdraw funds at online casinos.
- Skrill: Skrill is another web wallet that can be used to safely and securely load online casino gaming accounts. Players can also use it as a withdrawal method.
- PaySafeCard: This is a prepaid voucher that players can use to anonymously, safely, securely, and quickly load their online casino gaming accounts. Since it is prepaid, it serves as an excellent bankroll management method. PaySafeCard can also be used as a withdrawal method.
- ECOCard: This method is not only reliable and quick, but also comes with history tracking and balance control features.
- InstaDebit: Players can use this method to load their online casino gaming accounts directly from their bank account.
- Direct Bank Transfer: Players can now directly move their funds from their bank accounts to their online casino gaming account. This can be done in person or through telephonic/online banking.
- EntroPay: EntroPay is a prepaid card that works like any Visa card. Players can load it with funds and use it to make deposits at online casinos.
- eChecks: eChecks are electronic versions of real checks that can be used to make payments into online casino accounts.
How to Load Your Online Casino Gaming Account
Here are the steps players should follow to load their online casino gaming account:
- Login to your online casino gaming account.
- Visit the casino cashier and select one of the methods as your preferred banking method.
- If you have selected credit/debit cards, you will have to input your card details and the amount you would like to withdraw before hitting the confirm button.
- If you select electronic payment processing companies, you will be transferred to their website. You will then have to login and initiate the payment.
- If you use methods such Direct Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer, you may have to wait in order to receive the funds.
- Most of the deposit methods are free, but some of them may carry a fee.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings
Microgaming online casinos want you to clear your bonuses and undergo a security check before you request payout for the first time. You may, therefore, have to wait longer before you receive your first winnings. Before requesting payout for the first time, you have to verify your identity by submitting copies of documents such photo ID, utility bills, or credit/debit cards. This security check is essential to prevent your winnings from reaching the wrong hands.